COVID-19 Precautions Phase 2
Effective Immediately and until further notice:
- If you have been travelling outside the country, you shall wait the recommended 14-day isolation period before visiting the club.
- Maintain the Ontario Public Health recommended separation of at least 2 Meters. If physical distance cannot be maintained the executive highly recommends the use of a face mask.
- If you feel unwell at all, do not visit the club.
- Ensure you bring hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes with you to the club and ensure you clean surfaces before and after each use.
- Act as if you are infected and have the potential to infect others, or as if everything is infected and you may become infected by what you touch.
- All outdoor ranges are now open including both archery ranges.
- Members are allowed to bring guests to the club however the number of persons at an outdoor range SHALL not exceed more than 10 Club members shall have priority.
- Use of the clubhouse is to be minimized and not used for socializing.
- The Indoor Range is now open. The number of shooters is limited to two unless the member(s)/visitor(s) are from the same household in which case up to five shooters is allowed.
- When entering the club please ensure the sign at the gate is set to CAUTION RANGE IN USE and CLOSE the gate behind you.
- There is no need to lock the gate while using the club. The last member leaving the club shall ensure all doors and gate are locked.
These instructions are to be used in conjunction with the current Range Rules and will be reassessed and updated as conditions change.
The Kincardine Nimrod Club is a member owned non-profit organization that provides an excellent opportunity for both members and guests to enjoy sport shooting in a safe, friendly facility.
Our club currently holds competitive shooting disciplines in the IDPA, WOHL, ISU, LSBA and Cowboy Action. Our focus on safety and discipline and our ongoing safety training ensures our club maintains it’s excellent safety record.