April 29, 2020
The May 5, 2020 club meeting has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
March 24, 2020
The CSSA Club Level Handgun Safety Instructor Course on April 18th has been cancelled.
Effective immediately and until further notice the club is closed due to COVID-19 concerns.
March 20, 2020
Effective Immediately and until further notice:
- If you have any symptoms whatsoever do not come to the club.
- Members with pre existing medical conditions should reduce the use of the club.
- Ensure you bring hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes with you to the club and ensure you clean up after yourself.
- Act as if you are infected and have the potential to infect others or as if everything is infected and you may become infected by what you touch.
- All disciplines are put on hold until further notice.
- Indoor range is CLOSED until April 1st, when situation will reviewed
- Recommended separation of 2 Meters at all times
- When Shooting on all outdoor ranges use ONLY every other stand. 2 meter separation must be maintained at all times
- No visitors will be allowed into the club in order to allot more space and shooting time for current members
- Please restrict use of clubhouse to signing in, use of bathroom, obtaining first aid kit and flags
- When entering the club please ensure the sign is set to OPEN and CLOSE the gate behind you. There is no need to lock the gate while using the club. The last member leaving the club shall ensure all doors and gate are locked.
These restrictions are to be used in conjunction with the current range rules and will be updated as needed.